I absolutely loved Liv Lane‘s idea of creating a Bliss List. I am taking her e-course right now about building a blog you love, and I have learned so much! The course has caused me to really think about every aspect of my blog (and we are only finished with week 2, LOVE IT).
In this world of craziness that we live in, I think it’s important to take time to enjoy the simple things in life. The Bliss List idea is about listing experiences and being thankful for the way you feel, not just about what you have. SO, here goes:
1. I love the way my 3-year-old asks SO many questions and when he asks WHY? He is so curious about the world around him.
2. I giggle every time one of my students calls me “Mom” on accident (they are 11 & 12 years old, by the way). They sometimes don’t even realize what they’ve said. It helps me to know they trust me.
3. I LOVE sunshine! It always puts a smile on my face. As I sit here and type up this post, the sun is shining so bright outside. It puts a little bliss in my day.
4. Liv’s e-course, BBTL, has been so inspiring and thought-provoking. I almost don’t want it to end. Thanks, Liv.
5. Just an extra, I thoroughly enjoy having someone else blow-dry and style my hair for a change. Getting my hair cut and hi-lighted is such a treat, and I am thankful for those that have this expertise.
What would be on YOUR bliss list this today?